Shirataki Konjac Where To Buy
Most noodles are full of high calorie carbohydrates that shoot up one’s blood sugar level, cholesterol and create obesity issues. As a result, many dieters completely banish themselves from these fattening but nonetheless tasty noodles.
- But Shirataki noodles have come up with a wide range of noodles and pasta that are low-carb and calorie free. Thus, offering a healthy alternative for those who yearn for the noodles but cut – back on it because of the fear of calories.
- These noodles are visually translucent and calorie-wise unseen. Therefore a must- have for the health buffs.
- They just need to be drained and rinsed properly before use to eliminate the unpleasant fishy smell from these noodles.
- They offer a nutritionally loaded absorbent for various sauces and stews.
- It contains proteins and lipids. It also includes elements like calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorus. Added to it are some vital vitamins like A, E, D B1, B2, B6 and B12.
- Another advantage is that these diabetic-friendly noodles have no flavor of its own and accordingly imparts the taste of the sauce it is adorned with.
- Konjac foods are kind of instant; one can easily eat it with salads with their favored dressing which includes fresh vegetables that have a high nutrition value.
Best Places To Buy Konjac Shirataki Noodles → Buy Calorie Free Shirataki Noodles
Where To Buy Shirataki Konjac From?
The conventional Konjac foods are made by mashing the roots of Konjac plant and then boiling this mash in lime water, thus forming a gel that can be cut into different shapes and sizes, Shirataki Konjac being one of its products. Konjac foods are highly alkaline because of the presence of Glucomannan fiber.
- Because of its new-found popularity these noodles are easily available at affordable rates. These noodles are available in all the major countries of the world like Canada, Australia, The United States of America, Japan, China etc.
- They can be bought from any of the local Asian markets under the fresh produce section or in the Dairy section next to the tofu.
- Many of the local Whole Foods carry them as well.
- The Trader Joes have recently started selling Shirataki Konjac because of tis attraction to the customers looking for a healthy meal.
- The Safeway has also started promoting the sale of these low- carb noodles.
- The Walmart also offers a variety of Konjac noodles.
- Other retailers that carry Shirataki Konjac noodles are Gelsons, Henry’s farmers market, New seasons market, Ralphs, Sunset Foods, Wild Oats Natural Marketplace.
How To Purchase Shirataki Konjac Online?
Internet is the best place to buy the Shirataki Konjac noodles. There are many websites offering cheap and easy deal for these noodles.
- One can simply do some research before buying a product online and then these delicious noodles are just a click away.
- Quite a few online vendors also have Shirataki Konjac in their stock like Lo Carb- U Food, Miracle Noodles precisely at Shirataki Miracle noodle shop etc.